As I get older, I wonder what will become of our mother earth if we the keepers do not do something to preserve it. Not only do we need to do this now but make sure future generations do the same. Below are some of the things that you can do to make this happen.
So come on New Bern NC, Go Green with me!
1. Replace your old light bulbs with CFL’s
2. Plant your own garden and use old garbage as fertilizer(Compost).
3. Use a washable water bottle and stop buying bottled water.
4. Don’t leave your lights on if you are not home or not using them.
5. Raise the thermometer in the Summer and Lower your thermometer in the Winter.
6. Reuse water.
7. Take shorter showers and don’t leave the water running.
8. Buy an energy efficient appliance and eventually replace all of them.
9. Use the cloth sacks that many stores now sell instead of plastic or paper bags.